With Bulgaria’s accession in to the European Union and the free movement of goods within it’s borders gave us the opportunity to become part of a larger economic area. The small and medium producers did not have the know-how, resources and agility to provide quality service to potential customers abroad. Projects that required intensive communication or subcontracting were rejected or failed due to poor coordination. This motivated us to be valuable partners in the face of customers and manufacturers, which facilitates the successful implementation of the cooperation.
- be a sought-after employer for all professions
- be an important engineering company in the region of Europe
- be a reliable and respectful partner for customers and suppliers
- growth and performance
- speed of delivery
- reliability, quality
- readiness for action, creativity
- business ethics
An important basis for successful business activity is the high quality of the products produced. It is an important criterion for the purchase decision and forms a reliable bond to our customers.
We are committed to maintaining and strengthening the reputation and success of our company. We are anxious to fulfil our customers’ requirements completely. This commitment requires the quality of our products:
- flexible organisation
- qualified personnel
- faultless parts and materials from our suppliers
- quality-capable processes in all areas of the company
- optimal support of our customers before and after the purchase of the product
- The assurance and targeted improvement of quality is a task for all employees of our company. It requires conscious commitment and active cooperation across departmental and functional boundaries.
We want to provide our customers with the best possible advice and support before purchase, during production and after delivery, and to guarantee the highest level of safety and reliability of our products.
All employees are informed about the binding nature of these guidelines and their tasks.
The executives have as an example to live by these corporate principles and monitor their compliance.
All processes and the organisation are geared towards avoiding mistakes and learning from mistakes that have arisen.
Our quality policy is defined by the management and has committed itself to consistently apply and improve the system. The quality policy is reviewed annually for its expediency and appropriateness and adjusted if necessary. Our quality policy defines a framework for the specification of our quality objectives.
The quality manager receives the competence and independence to build up, implement and further develop our QM system.